This lab aims to highlight the basic functionality of using the Oracle Linux free lab environment, starting with connecting to an instance.
Note: This lab is for informational purposes only. Review the lab steps and return to your original lab.
Having an issue with the lab? Have an idea on how it could be made better? Want to tell us how awesome the lab is? Click the icon below to contact the team and let us know your feedback.
Upon completion of this Lab, you will be able to:
- Find an instance IP address
- Check if the environment is deployed
This lab is intended for:
- Anyone interested in Oracle Linux free labs
- Entry-level knowledge of command-line Linux/Unix
- Feb 1, 2022 - Initial version