Learn how to deploy a Highly Available Oracle Cloud Native Environment using the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Load Balancer.
Warning: This lab deploys a fully installed Oracle Cloud Native Environment across the provided nodes. This deployment takes approximately 25-30 minutes to finish after launch. Therefore, you might want to step away while this runs and then return to complete the lab
Having an issue with the lab? Have an idea on how it could be made better? Want to tell us how awesome the lab is? Click the icon below to contact the team and let us know your feedback.
Provides a seven-node Oracle Linux environment and Load Balancer:
- Operator node (ocne-operator)
- 3 Control plane nodes (ocne-control01, ocne-control02 & ocne-control03)
- 2 Worker nodes (ocne-worker01 & ocne-worker02)
- DevOps node (devops-node) for standalone
- OCI Load Balancer
Each Oracle Linux instance provisioned with the following:
- An oracle user account with sudo privileges
- An SSH keypair for the non-root user
- Ability to ssh from one host to the others using passwordless ssh login
- Oracle Cloud Native Environment installed and configured on the OCNE nodes
Note: When using the free lab environment, see Oracle Linux Lab Basics for connection and other usage instructions.
Developer, IT Administrator, DevOps Engineer
July 29, 2022 - Initial version
Aug 14, 2023 - Updated for OCNE 1.7