Learn how to deploy a Highly Available Oracle Cloud Native Environment using the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Load Balancer.
Warning: This lab deploys a fully installed Oracle Cloud Native Environment across the provided nodes. This deployment takes approximately 25-30 minutes to finish after launch. Therefore, you might want to step away while this runs and then return to complete the lab
Provides a seven-node Oracle Linux environment and Load Balancer:
- Operator node (ocne-operator)
- 3 Control plane nodes (ocne-control01, ocne-control02 & ocne-control03)
- 2 Worker nodes (ocne-worker01 & ocne-worker02)
- SysOps node (sysop01) for standalone
- OCI Load Balancer
Each Oracle Linux instance provisioned with the following:
- An oracle user account with sudo privileges
- An SSH keypair for the non-root user
- Ability to ssh from one host to the others using passwordless ssh login
- Oracle Cloud Native Environment installed and configured on the OCNE nodes
Note: When using the free lab environment, see Oracle Linux Lab Basics for connection and other usage instructions.
Developer, IT Administrator, DevOps Engineer
July 29 2022, Initial version