Learn how to scale a Kubernetes Cluster on Oracle Cloud Native Environment.
Warning: This lab deploys a fully installed Oracle Cloud Native Environment across the provided node. This deployment takes approximately 30-35 minutes to finish after launch. Therefore, you might want to step away while this runs and then return to complete the lab.
Provides a nine-node Oracle Linux environment and Load Balancer:
- Operator node (ocne-operator)
- 3 Control plane nodes (ocne-control01, ocne-control02 & ocne-control03)
- 5 Worker nodes (ocne-worker01, ocne-worker02, ocne-worker03, ocne-worker04 & ocne-worker05)
- OCI Load Balancer
Each Oracle Linux instance provisioned with the following:
- An oracle user account with sudo privileges
- An SSH keypair for the non-root user
- Ability to ssh from one host to the others using passwordless ssh login
- Oracle Cloud Native Environment installed but not configured configured on the OCNE nodes
Note: When using the free lab environment, see Oracle Linux Lab Basics for connection and other usage instructions.
Developer, IT Administrator, DevOps Engineer
Aug 24, 2022 - Initial version