Learn how to scale a Kubernetes Cluster on Oracle Cloud Native Environment.
Warning: This lab deploys a fully installed Oracle Cloud Native Environment across the provided node. This deployment takes approximately 60-65 minutes to finish after launch. Therefore, you might want to step away while this runs and then return to complete the lab.
Having an issue with the lab? Have an idea on how it could be made better? Want to tell us how awesome the lab is? Click the icon below to contact the team and let us know your feedback.
Provides a nine-node Oracle Linux environment and Load Balancer:
- Operator node (ocne-operator)
- 3 Control plane nodes (ocne-control-01, ocne-control-02 & ocne-control-03)
- 5 Worker nodes (ocne-worker-01, ocne-worker-02, ocne-worker-03, ocne-worker-04 & ocne-worker-05)
- OCI Load Balancer
Each Oracle Linux instance provisioned with the following:
- An oracle user account with sudo privileges
- An SSH keypair for the non-root user
- Ability to ssh from one host to the others using passwordless ssh login
- Oracle Cloud Native Environment installed and configured
Note: When using the free lab environment, see Oracle Linux Lab Basics for connection and other usage instructions.
Developer, IT Administrator, DevOps Engineer
Aug 24, 2022 - Initial version
Aug 23, 2023 - Update for OCNE 1.7