Learn how to set up and use Gluster with Oracle Cloud Native Environment.
Warning: This lab deploys a fully installed Oracle Cloud Native Environment across the provided nodes. This deployment takes approximately 25-30 minutes to finish after launch. Therefore, you might want to step away while this runs and then return to complete the lab.
Having an issue with the lab? Have an idea on how it could be made better? Want to tell us how awesome the lab is? Click the icon below to contact the team and let us know your feedback.
Provides a five-node Oracle Cloud Native Environment provisioned on Oracle Linux with the following:
- Operator node (ocne-operator)
- Control plane node (ocne-control01)
- 3 Worker nodes (ocne-worker01, ocne-worker02, ocne-worker03)
Each of these are also provisioned with:
- An oracle user account with sudo privileges
- Passwordless SSH between each node
- Additional block storage attached to each worker node for Gluster
Note: When using the free lab environment, see Oracle Linux Lab Basics for connection and other usage instructions.
Developer, IT Administrator, DevOps Engineer
May 6, 2022 - Initial version
Jul 7, 2022 - Updated hostname reference