Learn how to set up and use Gluster with Oracle Cloud Native Environment.
Warning: This lab deploys a fully installed Oracle Cloud Native Environment across the provided nodes. This deployment takes approximately 25-30 minutes to finish after launch. Therefore, you might want to step away while this runs and then return to complete the lab.
Provides a five-node Oracle Cloud Native Environment provisioned on Oracle Linux with the following:
- Operator node (ocne-operator)
- Control plane node (ocne-control01)
- 3 Worker nodes (ocne-worker01, ocne-worker02, ocne-worker03)
Each of these are also provisioned with:
- An oracle user account with sudo privileges
- Passwordless SSH between each node
- Additional block storage attached to each worker node for Gluster
Note: When using the free lab environment, see Oracle Linux Lab Basics for connection and other usage instructions.
Developer, IT Administrator, DevOps Engineer
May 6, 2022 - Initial version
Jul 7, 2022 - Updated hostname reference