Learn how to deploy a Highly Available Oracle Cloud Native Environment using the Internal Load Balancer.
Warning: This lab deploys a fully installed Oracle Cloud Native Environment across the provided nodes. This deployment takes approximately 25-30 minutes to finish after launch. Therefore, you might want to step away while this runs and then return to complete the lab
Having an issue with the lab? Have an idea on how it could be made better? Want to tell us how awesome the lab is? Click the icon below to contact the team and let us know your feedback.
Provides a six-node Oracle Linux environment:
- Operator node (ocne-operator)
- 3 Control plane nodes (ocne-control01, ocne-control02 & ocne-control03)
- 2 Worker nodes (ocne-worker01 & ocne-worker02)
Each provisioned with the following:
- An oracle user account with sudo privileges
- An SSH keypair for the non-root user
- Ability to ssh from one host to the others using passwordless ssh login
- Oracle Cloud Native Environment installed and configured
- Network subnet capable of handling Layer 2 networking
Note: When using the free lab environment, see Oracle Linux Lab Basics for connection and other usage instructions.
Developer, IT Administrator, DevOps Engineer
May 24, 2022 - Initial version
Jul 7, 2022 - Updated hostname reference
Aug 3, 2022 - Updated lab to use Oracle Cloud Infrastructure VLANs
Aug 18, 2023 - Updated for OCNE 1.7