SecureOracle 9.1 is a demonstration platform aimed to facilitate learning of new features and capabilities of the Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite 12c R2 PS4 - Kubernetes Edition.
The platform includes the following pre-configured IAM Suite components:
- Identity Governance - It manages the entire identity and role lifecycle to meet changing business and regulatory requirements and provides essential reporting and compliance functionality.
- Access Management - Enterprise-level security application that provides a full range of Web-perimeter security functions and Web single sign-on services including identity context, authentication and authorization; policy administration; testing; logging; auditing; and more.
- Oracle Unified Directory - An all-in-one directory solution with storage, proxy, synchronization and virtualization capabilities. OUD provides enterprise and carrier-grade services, including scalability to billions of entries, easy installation, elastic deployments, enterprise manageability, and effective monitoring.
- Database, Tools and Assets - Oracle database, K8s tools, use cases and sample applications.
Upon completion of this Lab you will be able to:
- Learn about SecureOracle 9.1 and IAM Suite Kubernetes Edition demonstration environment
- Learn about OAM protected applications with Oracle Advanced Authentication
- Learn about protecting Oracle databases with MFA and Oracle Radius Agent
- Learn about role mining analysis with Oracle Identity Role Intelligence
This lab is intended for:
- Anyone interested to learn about the Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite
Latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11 browser.
- Author - Ricardo Gutierrez, Cloud Innovations and Solution Engineering
- Last Updated By/Date - Ricardo Gutierrez, Cloud Innovations and Solution Engineering, Dec 2021
- Nov 28th, 2021 - Initial version
Platform Specialist Solution Engineering