Learn how to install and configure MetalLB together with Oracle Cloud Native Environment on Oracle Linux.
Warning: This lab deploys a fully installed Oracle Cloud Native Environment across the provided nodes. This deployment takes approximately 25-30 minutes to finish after launch. Therefore, you might want to step away while this runs and then return to complete the lab.
Provides a three-node Oracle Cloud Native Environment provisioned on Oracle Linux with the following:
- Operator node (ocne-operator)
- 3 Control plane nodes (ocne-control01, ocne-control02 & ocne-control03)
- 3 Worker nodes (ocne-worker01, ocne-worker02 & ocne-worker03)
Each provisioned with the following:
- An oracle user account with sudo privileges
- An SSH keypair for the non-root user
- Ability to ssh from one host to the others using passwordless ssh login
Note: When using the free lab environment, see Oracle Linux Lab Basics for connection and other usage instructions.
Developer, IT Administrator, DevOps Engineer
May 16, 2022 - Initial version