Learn how to install and configure Oracle Cloud Native Environment on Oracle Linux.
Provides a three-node Oracle Linux environment:
- Operator node (ocne-operator)
- Control plane node (ocne-control)
- Worker node (ocne-worker)
Each provisioned with the following:
- An oracle user account with sudo privileges
- An SSH keypair for the non-root user
- Ability to ssh from one host to the others using passwordless ssh login
Note: When using the free lab environment, see Oracle Linux Lab Basics for connection and other usage instructions.
Developer, IT Administrator, DevOps Engineer
Apr 21, 2022 - Initial version
Jul 7, 2022 - Updated hostname reference