Learn how to deploy and run KubeVirt using Rook and Ceph on Oracle Cloud Native Environment.
Warning: This lab deploys a fully installed Oracle Cloud Native Environment across the provided nodes. This deployment takes approximately 50-55 minutes to finish after launch. Therefore, you might want to step away while this runs and then return to complete the lab.
Having an issue with the lab? Have an idea on how it could be made better? Want to tell us how awesome the lab is? Click the icon below to contact the team and let us know your feedback.
Provides a seven-node Oracle Linux environment, Load Balancer, and Registry:
- Operator node (ocne-operator)
- 2 Control plane nodes (ocne-control-01, ocne-control-02)
- 3 Worker nodes (ocne-worker-01, ocne-worker-02, ocne-worker-03)
- OCI Load Balancer
- OCI Container Registry
- DevOps node
Each Oracle Linux instance provisioned with the following:
- An oracle user account with sudo privileges
- An SSH keypair for the non-root user
- Ability to ssh from one host to the others using passwordless ssh login
Note: When using the free lab environment, see Oracle Linux Lab Basics for connection and other usage instructions.
Developer, IT Administrator, DevOps Engineer
July 15, 2023 - Initial version