Learn the basics of using kubectl with Oracle Cloud Native Environment.
Having an issue with the lab? Have an idea on how it could be made better? Want to tell us how awesome the lab is? Click the icon below to contact the team and let us know your feedback.
Deploys a three-node Oracle Cloud Native Environment:
- Operator node (ocne-operator)
- Control plane node (ocne-control)
- Worker node (ocne-worker)
Each node provisions with the following:
- An oracle user account with sudo privileges
- An SSH keypair for the non-root user
- Ability to ssh from one host to the others using passwordless ssh login
Note: When using the free lab environment, see Oracle Linux Lab Basics for connection and other usage instructions.
Developer, IT Administrator, DevOps Engineer
Apr 14, 2023 - Initial version
Linux OS and Virtualization Engineering
Oracle LinuxCloud NativeKubernetesOCNEkubectl