Oracle Application Express (APEX) is a low-code development platform that enables customers to easily build stunning, scalable, secure apps with world class features, that can be deployed anywhere. It's also included free in all current versions of the Oracle Database, including Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW) and Autonomous Transaction Processing (ATP) services.
This lab will show you how to create a robust APEX application with data imported from a common business spreadsheet. Many customers are wasting enormous amounts of time and energy keeping their business workflows and critical data in unmanageable spreadsheets. It's a common fact, spreadsheets don't scale. What if your customer could create a secure, scalable, multi-user application out of that spreadsheet that could save time and money? That's what you'll be learning in this lab!
- Build a secure, scalable application using uploaded spreadsheet data
- Improve application by managing and changing the filters through APEX’s powerful faceted search
- Improve the Interactive Report and form pages to add better usability features
- Improve the Calendar page to reflect business objectives
- Link pages
- Build confidence in demonstrating the APEX application to customers!
This lab is intended for:
- Cloud sales and engineering
- Database cloud sales and engineering
Basic cloud familiarity
Having an issue with the lab? Have an idea on how it could be made better? Want to tell us how awesome the lab is? Click the icon below to contact the team and let us know your feedback.
- July 2022