Visual Builder provides an easy-to-use WSYIWG (What You See Is What You Get) graphical interface for painting applications and providing values declaratively allowing people who are not professional developers to create applications.
Professional developers may use Visual Builder too; they might also choose to use VBCS’s advanced features and coding capabilities to make applications more-robust.
Estimated Lab Time: 90 minutes
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Navigate Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service
- Create Business Objects and connect to data sources
- Create Web Applications
- Create Mobile Applications
- Integrate your application with remote data sources
This lab is intended for:
- Beginner/Intermediate technical learners
- New to cloud
- New to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Anyone interested to learn about application development (AppDev)
Access to Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service.
Having an issue with the lab? Have an idea on how it could be made better? Want to tell us how awesome the lab is? Click the icon below to contact the team and let us know your feedback.
- Jun 2020 - Initial version
- Jan 2022 - Updated for new OSPA standards