Oracle Digital Assistant is an environment for building digital assistants, which are user interfaces driven by artificial intelligence (AI) that help users accomplish a variety of tasks in natural language conversations. Digital assistants consist of one or more skills, which are individual chatbots that are focused on specific types of tasks.
Estimated Lab Time: 90 minutes
Upon completion of this Lab you will be able to:
- Define intents, utterances, entities
- Design a conversation flow
- Validate, debug and test your skill
- Integrate the skill with your WebApp/Mobile App
This lab is intended for:
- Beginner/Intermediate technical learners
- New to cloud
- New to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Anyone interested to learn about application development (AppDev)
- General knowledge of chatbots and instant messaging applications
Having an issue with the lab? Have an idea on how it could be made better? Want to tell us how awesome the lab is? Click the icon below to contact the team and let us know your feedback.
- May 2020 - Initial version
- Jan 2022 - Updated for new OSPA standards