Learn how to Modernize WebLogic with Helidon. Running your microservices alongside WebLogic Server.
About Oracle WebLogic Oracle WebLogic Server provides a modern development platform for building applications, a runtime platform for high performance and availability, and rich management tooling for efficient and low-cost operations.
About Oracle Helidon Helidon SE is a compact toolkit that embraces the latest Java SE features: reactive streams, asynchronous and functional programming, and fluent-style APIs.
The REST framework for Helidon SE is the Helidon WebServer. It’s built on top of Netty and uses a straight forward request routing API.
Estimated Lab Time: 90 minutes
Upon completion of this Lab you will be able to:
- Seamlessly integrate an application running on WebLogic with a Helidon SE microservice
- Build a Helidon SE Microservice using Maven Archetype for Helidon
- Run a Helidon Microservice
This lab is intended for:
- Anyone interested in OCI and WebLogic
- Anyone interested to learn about application development (AppDev)
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure supports the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 11.
Having an issue with the lab? Have an idea on how it could be made better? Want to tell us how awesome the lab is? Click the icon below to contact the team and let us know your feedback.
- Jan 2021 - Initial version
- Jan 2022 - Updated for new OSPA standards