Visual Builder Studio provides capabilities for continuously integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) for building low-code applications.
This lab is a typical use case highlighting team collaboration (issue tracking, sprint planning) and code lifecycle management with Git repositories.
Estimated Lab Time: 60 minutes
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Sign in to Visual Builder Studio
- Create a project
- Import the mobile application
- Create the issue ticket
- Resolve the issues
- Publish and test the application
This lab is intended for:
- Beginner/Intermediate technical learners
- New to cloud
- New to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Anyone interested to learn about application development (AppDev)
Access to Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service and Visual Builder Studio.
Having an issue with the lab? Have an idea on how it could be made better? Want to tell us how awesome the lab is? Click the icon below to contact the team and let us know your feedback.
- Feb 2022 - Initial version