The purpose of this lab is to familiarize yourself with the SaaS connectivity features of Oracle Integration 3 (OIC 3) so you can represent the product in customer sessions, deliver demonstrations and develop skills to build proof-of-concept (POC) projects for customers. This lab will cover the recommended steps to complete an end-to-end use case based on ERP Cloud Business Events in Oracle Integration 3. It will leverage the pre-built Oracle ERP Cloud Adapter, which enables you to create an integration with Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications. One of the key differentiators of this adapter is support for subscribing to business events raised by various modules in Oracle ERP Cloud and Oracle Supply Chain Cloud.
This lab will showcase the event subscription capabilities to create an app-driven orchestration i.e., real-time integration, with updates in ERP Cloud sent immediately to Oracle Autonomous Database (ADW) using orchestration with OIC 3. The steps outlined in this workshop and the walk-through demo videos can be used to showcase the event-driven capabilities of the ERP Cloud adapter in OIC 3.
Estimated workshop time: 1 hour
Upon completion of this Lab you will be able to:
- Create and activate an integration that subscribes to an ERP Cloud Purchase Order (PO) event.
- Create a PO in ERP Cloud and a PO event is triggered.
- Retrieve the PO information through Oracle Autonomous Database table.
This lab is intended for:
- Anyone interested in connecting SaaS applications and database.
- Authored by Ravi Chablani, March 2022
- Last updated by - Wallence Wong, February 2023