Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Identity and Access Management (IAM) provides identity and access management features such as authentication, single sign-on (SSO), and identity lifecycle management for Oracle Cloud as well as Oracle and non-Oracle applications, whether SaaS, cloud-hosted, or on-premises. Employees, business partners, and customers can access applications at any time, from anywhere, and on any device in a secure manner.
Upon completion of this Lab you will be able to:
- Learn OCI IAM Single Sign-On (SSO) features and capabilities by integrating custom apps with OCI IAM
- Create and manage domains, users, groups, and resources
This lab is intended for:
- Anyone interested in Oracle Identity and Access Management
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure supports the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11.
- Author - Alejandro Casas, Sr. Principal Enablement Specialist, OSPA
- Last Updated By/Date - Alejandro Casas, Sr. Principal Enablement Specialist, OSPA, Jan 2022
Having an issue with the lab? Have an idea on how it could be made better? Want to tell us how awesome the lab is? Click the icon below to contact the team and let us know your feedback.
- Jan 25th, 2022 - Initial version