This lab shows you how to build an extension for Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications using Oracle Visual Builder Studio using Oracle's Redwood User Experience (look and feel).
Estimated Lab Time: 60 minutes
Upon completion of this Lab you will be able to:
- Use Oracle Visual Builder Studio (or "VB Studio", for short)
- Create extensions for Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications
- Leverage Oracle Redwood templates and components
- Interact with data in Oracle SaaS
This lab is intended for:
- Advanced technical learners
- Anyone interested to learn about migrate and modernize custom and third-party apps
- Anyone interested to learn about application development
- Access to Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications
- Access to the VB Studio instance that was provisioned with your Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications instance
Having an issue with the lab? Have an idea on how it could be made better? Want to tell us how awesome the lab is? Click the icon below to contact the team and let us know your feedback.
- January 2023 - Initial version