In this lab, you will learn how to migrate a WebLogic application to Kubernetes using the WebLogic Kubernetes Toolkit.
Learn how to create a WKT project, create the container image of the WebLogic domain, register the container and deploy it on Kubernetes. Finally, carry out couple of administration task by scaling the cluster and upgrade WebLogic server.
Estimated Lab Time: 120 minutes
Upon completion of this Lab you will be able to:
- Create a model of the WebLogic domain
- Create a Linux container image to run the domain
- Deploy the domain to the Kubernetes cluster
- Scale the WebLogic cluster
- Upgrade WebLogic Server version
This lab is intended for:
- Advanced technical learners
- Anyone interested to learn about migrate and modernize custom and third-party apps
- Anyone interested to learn about application development
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure supports the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11.
Having an issue with the lab? Have an idea on how it could be made better? Want to tell us how awesome the lab is? Click the icon below to contact the team and let us know your feedback.
- April 2022 - Initial version