Learn how to migrate your WebLogic application to Kubernetes using the WebLogic Toolkit UI (WKT UI).
The WebLogic Kubernetes Toolkit (WKT) is a collection of open source tools that help you provision WebLogic-based applications to run in Linux containers on a Kubernetes cluster. WKT includes the following tools:
WebLogic Deploy Tooling (WDT) - A set of single-purpose, lifecycle tools that operate off of a single metadata model representation of a WebLogic domain.
WebLogic Image Tool (WIT) - A tool for creating Linux container images for running WebLogic domains.
WebLogic Kubernetes Operator (WKO) - A Kubernetes operator that allows WebLogic domains to run natively in a Kubernetes cluster.
Estimated Lab Time: 120 minutes
Upon completion of this Lab you will be able to:
- Create a model of your WebLogic domain
- Create a Linux container image to run the domain
- Deploy the domain to your Kubernetes cluster
This lab is intended for:
- Advance technical learners
- Wish to learn about migrate and modernize custom and Third-Party apps
- Anyone interested to learn about application development (AppDev)
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure supports the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11.
Having an issue with the lab? Have an idea on how it could be made better? Want to tell us how awesome the lab is? Click the icon below to contact the team and let us know your feedback.
- April 2022 - Initial version